What is Orthodontics?
You or your child may be referred to a San Antonio orthodontist if:
- Teeth that meet in an unbalanced way, or with space between them
- Mouth breathing
- Shifted jaws
- Your child has early or late loss of baby teeth
- Your child has a finger sucking, pacifier, or other oral habit
- You or your child has difficulty in chewing or biting
- Speech difficulty
- Grinding or clenching of teeth
Orthodontic Treatments Available
Everyone deserves a great smile
Orthodontics is one of the many ways our dentists are helping make that possible. If you believe you or your child may benefit from our orthodontic services, schedule an appointment today.