Smile Restoration Made Beautiful
If a damaged, cracked tooth is causing you tooth pain and embarrassment, a beautiful, porcelain crown can be an effective solution. Here at Wurzbach Parkway Family Dental we specialize in dental crowns and cerec crowns. Our San Antonio dentists are proud to be able to help patients alleviate pain, improve their overall oral health and restore their smile in no time.
“Dental Crowns Can Restore Your Smile in Just a Day”
The benefits of dental and cerec crowns are numerous, including the ability to complete a dental crown in just one day.
Those who choose dental crowns can also enjoy the benefit of:
- Protecting a weak tooth from breaking
- Holding a cracked tooth together
- Restoring a broken or worn tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Holding a dental bridge
- Hiding an odd-shaped or discolored tooth
- Covering a dental implant
If a dental crown or Cerec crown sounds like the solution you’ve been searching, give us a call today. Our dentists will take the time to understand your needs and recommend the best dental solution.
Learn More About Our Dental Crowns
If you have major tooth damage or a tooth infection affecting your overall tooth structure, or are missing teeth due to a pulled tooth or accident, dental crowns can help.
- Protects teeth from further tooth decay
- Eliminates toothache and/or sensitivity related to tooth damage
- Allows you to freely eat your favorite foods
- Enhances your smile and boosts self-confidence
There are several different types of dental crowns, and your dentist will help determine which of these crowns are best for you.
- Gold Crowns: Gold crowns are relatively simple since there is minimal tooth structure removal. It is also healthier for the gum tissue.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are the most aesthetically pleasing, matching easily to surrounding teeth color, but more tooth structure needs to be removed.
- Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Crowns:Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns have a very natural appearance. These dental crowns have a metal substructure and require an opaque below the porcelain.