Are You a Good Candidate?
- Do you possess highly-polished language skills with a high level of emotional intelligence?
- Are you an empathic listener and a confident communicator?
- Do you strive for excellence in every area of your life?
- Are you kind, compassionate, people-oriented, and motivated to succeed?
- Do you enjoy being part of an excellent, high-functioning team that works within a fast-paced and stimulating work environment?
- Do you have the vision that it takes to be a leader in a practice that values and demands outstanding client service and understands how the whole-body approach impacts that?
If you answered YES! to the questions above, we would like to meet you!
Our purpose is to enhance the quality of people’s lives through a whole-person approach to fine dental health. We are unlike any dental practice that you have worked for. Cutting-edge technology, incredible client service, focus on wellness – all create an environment that our patients rave about.
Our services include Cerec crowns, Sleep Dentistry, the latest in restorative techniques, a comprehensive perio program, all implant services done on-premises, sedation dentistry, Invisalign, full-mouth reconstruction – and much more, all with an eye toward Wellness and Preventive Services and treating the whole person.
All of our services are provided within an environment that understands the Oral-Systemic Health Link and actively educates patients on it. We provide our doctors and staff with the latest in technology that has been proven to provide beneficial effects for the patient, including 3D imaging and the latest CEREC crown equipment.
We strongly prefer a candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in general dentistry. Must be Oral Surgery and IV sedation-certified. Experience with sleep apnea and oral surgery a plus.
- Dental degree from an accredited University (DDS, DMD) and a license to practice in Texas
- Oral Surgery and IV sedation-certified.
- An understanding of the Oral-Systemic Health Link
- Proficiency in diagnosing and performing complex procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff, the ability to be part of an effective, efficient team is Priority 1!
- Ability to efficiently manage productivity and profitability.
- Ability and eagerness to learn and integrate our systems into candidate’s knowledge and abilities.
Compensation is negotiable, depending upon experience. This position can develop into a lead role, with a potential equity stake in the practice. For more information on this opportunity, interested parties should contact Kathleen Fonseca at 210-508-5788.